The first stage
regulates postures and movement
The slow movements of Qi practice address the root of most health problems by:
- Relaxing the muscles
- Aligning the spinal posture
- Improving blood circulation
- Reducing body aches and pain
- Improving physical movement
- Maintaining ideal weight
The second stage
adjusts and regulates the breath
The practice of Qi exercise helps calm and distress the mind, and develops Qi-energy, which is the life force
With a relaxed body, the mind becomes clearer in support of:
- A more positive self-image
- Increased self-confidence
- Increased positive emotions
- Overall better performance
The third state
adjusts and regulates consciousness
With a relaxed body and a clear mind our spirit soars!
And thus we enjoy ...
- Right View
- Meaningful Existence
Click The Eight Forms for more Health Benefits.
A growing number of people worldwide are finding that a combination of movement and mental focus constitutes an excellent fitness regimen for both body and mind. It's the thread that connects body to mind to spirit and vice versa.